Book a Trip
Whether you're searching for the perfect spot to hide away from it all or a jam-packed trip filled with exotic adventures, you'll find it here in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
With three distinct islands to choose from, you'll find historic windmill ruins, lively shops and restaurants and picturesque beach views. Any one of which would make the perfect backdrop to an unforgettable vacation.
USVI Centennial Commemoration
Come and commemorate the 100th year anniversary of Transfer Day!
– $300 in VI Centennial Spending Credits
– Booking Window: October 1, 2016 – October 1, 2017
– Travel Window: January 2, 2017 – December 31, 2017
– 3-night minimum stay
– Booking Code: CP1
USVI Group Promotion 2017-2018
Need a home for your meeting or incentive group? Come to the US Virgin Islands where we cater to the "Real Nice Groups".
- Complimentary Round Trip Airport Transfers to Host Hotel
- Complimentary USVI Welcome Gift Bags
- Customized Airport Welcome Signage and Entertainment
- Booking Window: April 15 - October 15, 2017
- Travel Window: June 15, 2017 - December 15, 2018
- Minimum 10 rooms for three nights each at a participating property.
- Before you sign, contact us to see if you qualify!
- Phone: 1-340-774-8784
USVI Poker Run Travel Package
Come and ride the waves on our beautiful sea and experience our USVI Poker Run!
- Booking dates: May 28 – June 28, 2017
- Travel dates: June 28 – July 3, 2017
- 2 night minimum stay required
- 15% off hotel room rate
- $25 in VI Spending Credits
- Booking code: PR17
Dine VI ( Restaurant Week) Promotion Package
Wine & Dine on our exotic cuisines during our Dine VI Restaurant Week!
-20% off hotel rate
-Dine VI Dinner Pass for 2ppl (value $150)
-3 night minimum stay required
-Booking window: June 1 – November 1, 2017
-Travel Window: October 25 – November 15, 2017
-Booking code: DINE17
Bounce Back to St. Croix
Have you visited St. Thomas or St. John via hotel stay or cruise within the past two years? If so, come back to St. Croix!
– 5th Night Free
– Children Stay Free
– $500 in VI Spending Credits towards activities, dining, and shopping
– Booking Window: July 16, 2016 to July 16, 2017
– Travel Window: December 1, 2016 – December 1, 2017
– Booking code: BBSC (MUST BOOK DIRECTLY WITH HOTEL AND PROVIDE PROOF OF ST. THOMAS OR ST. JOHN VISIT VIA HOTEL OR CRUISE)
Family Reunion Package Promotion
Bring your family together in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Catch up with cousins, meet significant others, or hear family secrets from your grandmother… compliments of the USVI.
Use the booking code FR17 when securing your group room block at participating hotels and receive:
– Customized Family Reunion T-shirt featuring your family’s name
– USVI Welcome Gift Bag for each family member
– $350 in VI Spending Credits for a Family Activity or Dining
Book between April 1 - December 31, 2017
Travel between May 1, 2017 - April 30, 2018
Minimum 25 room nights required at a participating hotel with a group contract. Booking code FR17
This is a hotel-direct booking offer utlizing booking code FR17. Group must book within the booking window utlizing the promotional code and travel within the travel window. Individual properties may establish blackout dates and restrictions. Group contract required indicating a minimum of 25 room nights at a participating property in any combination of rooms/nights. Maximum 300 tshirts and 300 welcome gift bags per group; must provide final group count 2 weeks prior to arrival. DOT reservers the rights to final tshirt design and will utilize its own vendor. One $350 credit per booking towards a group activity or dining at an approved vendor.
Fly JFK to STT Nonstop on Delta Air Lines
From your island to ours
Escape to paradise with nonstop flights from New York (JFK) to St. Thomas (STT) on Delta Air Lines. St. Thomas, the most cosmopolitan of our islands, will inspire you in a heartbeat. Go sailing and snorkeling, shopping and dining, exploring and discovering. World-renowned golf, picture-perfect beaches and spectacular nightlife are just a quick flight away. For breathtaking views of the Caribbean, take the Skyride, 700 feet above the city, or climb the famous 99 Steps of Charlotte Amalie. And if you’re interested in history, don’t miss the second-oldest synagogue in the Western Hemisphere, Fort Christian, or the childhood home of the famous French Impressionist, Camille Pissarro. And for more island experiences, hop on over to St. Croix and St. John.
Valid on flights from JFK airport only.