One of only three underwater national monuments in the United States, Buck Island and its surrounding coral reef ecosystem support a large variety of native flora and fauna, including the hawksbill turtle and brown pelican. Underwater trails make Buck Island a popular destination for snorkelers and a must-do for every visitor. A number of tour companies operate excursions to Buck Island.
From day excursions to sunset sails, relax and enjoy St. Croix by sea. Look out for sea turtles and the occasional dolphin.
Kayak the peaceful waters of Salt River National Park Reserve and learn about St. Croix's diverse ecology. Traverse the tranquil luminescent waters by evening and hear tales of historical and romantic lore. Or experience the thrill of kitesurfing with the help of the cool island trade winds.
Well-equipped sportfishing charter boats are available offering full- and half-day trips. Whether you prefer to angle for big game fish, fly fish or bone fish, you'll find it on St. Croix.
- Location: Silverbay Boat Dock, Christiansted Harbor
- Location: 59 King's Wharf, Christiansted
- Location: Estate Pearl, Christiansted
• Voted #1 two years in a row for sport fishing on St. Croix by the VI Daily News Readers
• Rated “5 Star” on TripAdvisor
• We are on FB, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube!
Jet Ski and Kayak Tours. Snorkel, Inflatable Boat, Paddle Boat, and Kayak Rentals. Certified Windsurfing School. Fully stocked retail shop with sunscreen, rash guards, snorkel gear etc.